This bread is my favourite – Why? Well 2 reasons:
- It’s simple – really simple 😉
- Always perfect – I dare to say every next loaf is better then the previous one 👌🏻
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 50g wheat flour
- 250g oat flour
- 200g rye flour
- Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
Stir all the ingredients – if necessary add more water.
Grease the loaf pan and dust it with oatmeal. Put the dough in it and let it rest for couple of hours – it should rise.
Ready to bake 🙂
- 20 minutes 200 degrees Celsius
- 60 minutes 180 degrees Celsius