How to make sponge-cake omelette?
This recipe requires only 2 ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
Seperate whites from yolks. Mix yolks with flour and whisk the whites (add pinch of salt). Than mix it all together.
Put some oil on a frying pan, middle heat. Fry both sides.
Serve with your favourite fruits, jam, maple syrup. Whipped cream is perfect if you ask me 😉
Really easy and quick recipe. Perfect for dinner with friends as you can feed 6 people with this dish. 😉
So get ready and prepare:
- 3 big red peppers
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup millet
- 1 leek
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup canned tomatoes
- 150g tofu
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 big clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt, pepper
- Cut the peppers in half and remove and discard any seeds and membranes. Put them on a baking dish covered with aluminium foil and grease them with olive oil.
- Cook millet as per instructions.
- First cut off the root and the green part of the leek then cut the remaining white and light green part in half lengthwise. Slice it.
- Cut the tofu in small dice.
- Heat the olive oil and chilli paste with sliced garlic and add the leek. Fry for 5 minutes. Add tofu, stir and add coconut milk and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes. Add the millet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius and bake the peppers for 25 minutes.
- Before you put them in the oven add the secret ingredient – top the peppers with fried onion 😉