When I got back from my holidays – about two months ago – I was so unhappy. I really thought I hate my work and I have to do something about it. My contract was valid for 3 more months and I thought – oh well let it finish, I don’t want to exceed it, I don’t care I will do for living something which is more satisfying.But than started hesitations – what if I will not manage, maybe I should stay, do not rush anything, etc. etc. etc.
So I stayed and became even more stressed, angry and unsatisfied.
But life had its own scenario for me.
Imagine that, I am sitting at my desk looking for some yoga teacher courses when I found one starting on the 1st of February… I felt like this is something I should do… but still had a lot of doubts about it.
and it happened..
I was called to my boss and she told me that unfortunately they can not prolong my contract.
and you know what?! I felt so relieved and happy!
I have cable TV which expires on February, my cell phone contract also. Everything was telling me that February is the time something new will happen for me, and it really did!
I strongly believe in this.
If it’s true, we will see in the nearest future 😀
Now I got back to my hometown and start new life, I believe better one 🙂
Sometimes you are not brave enough to make THAT DECISION but the universe helps you!
Listen to the universe 🙂
After really busy weekend I needed a vitamin boost. Partying on Friday had its influence too 😉
Ready, steady, go!
- Cut one big pear and 3 kiwis
- Add some water, honey and teaspoon chia seeds
- Put all in a blender
- Drink it 😊
I found this simple recipe at one of my favourite blogs – Agnieszka Maciąg website.
What you need is:
- 100g horseradish
- 100g honey
- 1/2 cup
Slice the horseradish, put everything in a food processor and let the mixture rest for an hour.
Pour it onto gaza and squeeze to have all the liquid – this will be your syrup.
Take one spoon 3 or 4 times a day.
How to make sponge-cake omelette?
This recipe requires only 2 ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
Seperate whites from yolks. Mix yolks with flour and whisk the whites (add pinch of salt). Than mix it all together.
Put some oil on a frying pan, middle heat. Fry both sides.
Serve with your favourite fruits, jam, maple syrup. Whipped cream is perfect if you ask me 😉
Around 5 years ago I visited Lublin for the first time and I just loved it.
Well the city is its people, so yes I did love it so much because I met amazing people and you know what? We still are friends and Lublin apart from my home town is city in Poland I visit the most 😁.
Wanna know my favourite spots in Lublin? Here they are 🙂 – in random order
- Charcia Łapa – restaurantIt’s a modern restaurant with short and simple menu. You will find there something Italian like pizza and pasta but also burgers and fish. I went for gnocchi with mushrooms which were tasty and delicate. Liked it a lot! ❤ Service was excellent! Our waiter knew the menu and could advise on what to have.
- Aqua Lublin – SPA, swimming pool, water parkMaybe the spa wasn’t the quietest I’ve been to but I like the hot pool outside the building – on the picture above. 75 minutes cost 20 PLN.
- Old Town
Nice views, lots of restaurants and pubs. What else do I need to say 😉
Amazing glass rooftop, big events like TEDx, gallery, concerts – check their website for the latest program.
5. Dom Kultury – club
Somehow everytime I’m in Lublin I go there.
Depending on a day they have gigs with live music or dj sets. Their big asset is to have Tancereczka near them. Try pear vodka there. 👌🏻
So What do you think? Wanna go to Lublin? 🙂
Really easy and quick recipe. Perfect for dinner with friends as you can feed 6 people with this dish. 😉
So get ready and prepare:
- 3 big red peppers
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup millet
- 1 leek
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup canned tomatoes
- 150g tofu
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 big clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt, pepper
- Cut the peppers in half and remove and discard any seeds and membranes. Put them on a baking dish covered with aluminium foil and grease them with olive oil.
- Cook millet as per instructions.
- First cut off the root and the green part of the leek then cut the remaining white and light green part in half lengthwise. Slice it.
- Cut the tofu in small dice.
- Heat the olive oil and chilli paste with sliced garlic and add the leek. Fry for 5 minutes. Add tofu, stir and add coconut milk and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes. Add the millet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius and bake the peppers for 25 minutes.
- Before you put them in the oven add the secret ingredient – top the peppers with fried onion 😉
Great coffee in only 10 minutes!
Follow these steps:
- Heat the drip and kettle by pouring hot water into it.
- Weigh the coffee – 6g coffee for 100g water.
- Empty the kettle and drip, put the coffee into the drip and boil water. Wait few minutes – the water temperature should be around 90 degrees Celsius.
- First put 50g of water – just to cover the coffee. Wait 30 seconds.
- Than pour the rest of the water with circular moves.
Enjoy your coffee!